Brief description and Purpose
The purpose of the 2 days is to give participants new soft skills in successfully moving projects through the stage gate process. This intensive workshop is designed for 8 to 15 participants. The workshop operates independently from any specific project management methodology, and uses a case-study, role-playing, peer review and coaching techniques to achieve its purpose and outcomes.
On completion of this workshop attendees will be able to:
- Use new skills to move a project through stage gates
- Undertake peer reviews to ensure the case is well made
- Present a convincing case for moving from stage to stage, having rehearsed the arguments
- Use coaching techniques to assist colleagues and themselves
- Assure projects more effectively